Monday, June 8, 2009

Function 4 Junction



The Function 4 Junction was a great event. This was the first time Bud and I have been a part of the show and not just a spectator. The truth of it was, we knew we were never in the running but thought it was a great way to meet other slick owners and recruit more to our new little club. So, armed with some business cards with our info we set out to meet as many people as we could.

It was a beautiful day. We had 4 of us in the show (Ross, Bobby, Arnold, Bud) and a 5th slick that wasn't affiliated. We met some great people and the cruise was fantastic too.

We counted in all about 12 slicks between the show and the cruise. Click here to see the pictures that I snapped. If you happen to know the name of an owner and I don't have it listed, let me know! All in all, a great day.

Next year I say we all meet early for breakfast and then drive in together. It would be awesome to have all of our group parked together in the show.


I would also like to welcome our 3 newest members, Bill, Ben, and Travis. Hopefully they be able to join us in July.

2 comments:

  1. i need help. my 1970's ford f250 has a bad heater core. cany anyone help?

    ReplyDelete